All registered students are welcome to utilize the medical services offered at the Health Center
We would especially like to invite Graduate, Commuter, and Part-time students
- CSU Health Form must be completed and on file.
- If you are under 18 years of age parental consent required prior to arrival
- Health insurance is not required as a condition of attendance
- Students are not charged for a University-sponsored insurance plan
- There is no insurance waiver to complete
- All health related messages are sent via secure message within the patient portal.
- Notification of secure message is sent directly to your SCSU Outlook email.
- OFFICE HOURS -
Monday-Thursday: 8:30-1:00 & 2:00-4:30
Friday: 9:30-1:00 & 2:00-4:30
Last patient seen at 4:00 pm
- STI TESTING BY APPOINTMENT MONDAY AND TUESDAY-
- PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY-
Health Services uses Medicat EHR software to securely manage student health data.
Students can make appointments, access records, view test results and billing statements, and communicate with clinicians by using their SCSU login to access the Medicat Patient Portal